Snitches end up in ditches

Jumper_Dad

West Louisville flier: 'Snitches End Up In Ditches' - WDRB 41 Louisville News

Is this attitude the biggest obstacle to communities wanting to take back their cities from crime? We see it in city after city, where crimes such as drug dealing, rape, murder, robbery and assault happen on a daily basis. The community knows who is doing what and where they are doing it, but rarely come forward to point those out to the authorities.

Will inner cities in places like Chicago or LA ever be safe again, while there is such an overt attitude against "Snitching"?

Fear mongering from the thugs in these neighborhoods, IMO.

In today's world, you can give up every piece of information you know anonymously. The only way someone would know it was you is if you were literally the only person that knew, and how likely is that.

Just spoke with a young man who lives in the Fern Creek area of Louisville. He went on Craigslist to buy a particular pair of Air Jordans. Met with the seller and was robbed of $200.00 by three guys.

I asked him if he filed a police report. He said " no where I come from we don't do that. I'll run into him someday and we'll settle things up". The victim is on a full athletic scholarship at an instate university

Not reporting crimes is a huge issue within the black community of Jefferson county.

I understand why it happens, but this problem must be dealt with.