Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walmart/Coca-Cola Major 9-11 Oops!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure that is really bad taste. It is not all that different from UC wearing the red, white and blue cleats for their game.

People get offended by the most innocent of things nowadays. :no:

 

I see ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG with this.

I see it as a teaching mome t to a generation born since the attacks. Its a shame we have become so divided in just 15 years.

I see it as a teaching mome t to a generation born since the attacks. Its a shame we have become so divided in just 15 years.

 

We've been divided way longer than 15 years. More like 300+ and counting.

We've been divided way longer than 15 years. More like 300+ and counting.

 

And with that attitude towards it, it will never change.

Yeah I'm not seeing an issue with it.

There is a generation of Americans who have been born since that horrible day. They need to be educated for what happened, why it happened and the aftermath of how the world has changed since. The ad wasn't the best of ways to educate and make some profit from the tragedy, the eternal quest for the greenbacks. But I was not offended by it, just not that well thought out by WalMart.

I've looked it over three times to make sure I understand but I see nothing offensive about it at all. People need to chill and enjoy this short life on Earth.

And with that attitude towards it, it will never change.

 

Oh well.

I'm with Jim. It's not about people being offended. It's about taste and appearances. Poor decision.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.