Health Insurance Premiums up 28%.

jericho

According to the report, while premiums increased by 28 percent from 2009 to 2014, wages increased by only 7.8 percent. From 2004 to 2009 when premiums increased by 30 percent, wages increased by only 12.2 percent.

This is my problem, who has to suffer, the working middle class or the free loader. And yeah the illegal immigrant is getting free care while I pay for them.

Health insurance premiums rising faster than wages | Fox News

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My husband's company just got a 60% raise in rates. According to the insurance company, this is a new phase of Obama Care. He works for a small company. Very tough for employers and employees to even share that hit.

I've been saying it on here for a long time. Obama delayed a large part of cost until the end of his presidency or after. The next president will have to fix this mess.

At some point we are going to have a collapse, correct?

What sort of collapse ? The goal of this bill was to eliminate the Health Insurer private market to trumpet in single payer. If by collapse you mean people getting out of the Health Insurance market then yes that will happen without changes to the law.

What sort of collapse ? The goal of this bill was to eliminate the Health Insurer private market to trumpet in single payer. If by collapse you mean people getting out of the Health Insurance market then yes that will happen without changes to the law.

This is beyond my area of expertise, can you break it down and make it a little simpler for me?

If the price keeps going up, how we currently get coverage has to go away and in its place will be something new, can you expand on that?

This is beyond my area of expertise, can you break it down and make it a little simpler for me?

If the price keeps going up, how we currently get coverage has to go away and in its place will be something new, can you expand on that?

The most simple way is just to remember economics 101 price vs demand and that equilibrium point of the perfect level of each.

As cost continue to rise by artifical factors in this law making it more and more expensive to provide so will to the profit margins because Health insurers can only raise the price so far until it doesn't make business sense to provide health care as the employer.

So my cost to produce said product has gone up , the price I need to charge to maintain my profit margin to make business sense isn't attatainable because the demand for the product at that price isn't there.

So now we have a much larger population in the individual market not getting the same pricing points as they would when pooled in an employer plan.

So now the opportunity is ripe for big government politicians to swoop in and take this "burden" off people and make a single payer government controlled system. That point moving forward when 1/6th the economy is completely controlled by DC , America the land of the free is dead.

Not only did my monthly cost go up, so did the premiums for visits to hospital and doctor.

I am beginning to think that people who dont work at all are better off and make more than people who actually are working.

My husband's company just got a 60% raise in rates. According to the insurance company, this is a new phase of Obama Care. He works for a small company. Very tough for employers and employees to even share that hit.

I work for a company that has less than 50 employees. My employer and I get crushed with how much our monthly premium is compared to others I know that work at much larger companies.