Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Softball stuff

Featured Replies

I was wondering what people think about asking the mods to allow all softball posts to be placed in here. I tried looking in the Travel forum for teams or players looking for summer ball and just saw posts about shooty hoops.

I agree. I had to go to an Ohio based website, which I can't think of the actual websites name to find out about travel ball stuff...If I'm not mistaken, somebody on BGP directed me there. I found it hard to find tryout dates for select teams in northern Kentucky, and had to call around/email and only got in touch with two teams (one of which was beyond my daughter's skills).

You would benefit a lot from using the existing OFC-Softball zone website.

The Ohio fast pitch connection has a lot of traffic so you obtain a huge amount of info. Sale items, rules, tournaments, tryouts and teams needing players. Since there a limited number of travel teams in NKY not sure how many would post. OFC and Sofball zone merged.

 

TheSoftballZone

  • Author

I've been on for OFC years, I was saying letting teams post here as well.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.