Another unarmed black man shot and killed by a white police officer..

2 Humped Camel

I guess you could have told the difference between it and a real gun as it was being pulled out of his waist band? When a gun, any gun is pulled officers don't shoot out of FEAR they do what they are trained to do.

Easy to know it was a toy after the fact.

No the Cleveland kid was pulling this out of his waist band...

cleveland-police-officer-shoots-12-year-old-boy-04600e4e02eb25eb.jpg

The 911 caller indicated that it was probably a toy and he was a kid....

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you in a confrontation with this person?

Let say a neighbor called and said they saw him steal something from my mother's house a few blocks away so I went to his residence and witnessed him get something out of his car and put it in his pocket. I struggle with him over the item in his pocket and then fearing it's a gun draw and shoot him.

The 911 caller indicated that it was probably a toy and he was a kid....

Looks pretty real to me. If I'm the cop I'm not treating that gun like it is possibly a toy regardless of what some 911 caller said. Pretty easy to second guess the cop when you aren't the one that is in the line of fire.

Looks pretty real to me. If I'm the cop I'm not treating that gun like it is possibly a toy regardless of what some 911 caller said. Pretty easy to second guess the cop when you aren't the one that is in the line of fire.

It's easy to second guess the cop when there is video of the cop opening fire instantly on the child without taking a moment to assess the situation. Especially a guy with this evaluation in his past...

Nearly two years before he shot and killed a 12-year-old who had an air gun, Cleveland Police Officer Timothy Loehmann resigned from another police job after a supervisor described him as "distracted and weepy" and "emotionally immature."

Records from the Independence Police Department obtained by CNN include comments from a supervisor detailing what they called "a pattern of lack of maturity, indiscretion and not following instructions," a "dangerous loss of composure during live range training" and an "inability to manage personal stress."

"I do not believe time, nor training, will be able to change or correct these deficiencies," Independence Deputy Chief Jim Polak wrote in a November 2012 memo.

For those asking for a taser to be used. Are you familiar with the white female officer who was attacked by a black male and she used the taser. The black male later died at the hospital from affects of the taser. Believe it was earlier this year. People were mad at her and I have no clue what else she could of done.

Let say a neighbor called and said they saw him steal something from my mother's house a few blocks away so I went to his residence and witnessed him get something out of his car and put it in his pocket. I struggle with him over the item in his pocket and then fearing it's a gun draw and shoot him.

Still way too many things need to be answered. Why are you concerned with the item in his pocket? Why didn't you call police instead? Did the item he put in his pocket look like something stolen from your mom? If so, you should call police. If not, why are you during struggling with him over it?

It's not your responsibility to go to his house and confront him. You should have called the police in this scenario imo.