Another NKY school is getting Turf

I happened to be checking out a new (to me) website with weather info and found that they have a weather camera posted at Dixie. It just happens to be posted at the site where the field construction is underway. This camera will show a video for the last 30 days, one day, or one hour. Looking at today's video, you get some good shots of the concession stand being torn down. The site is http://www.weatherbug.com. Put in a NKY zip code (or use 41051 like I did), and it will brings up the Dixie camera. Click on the camera for more options.

Cool! Looks like they stopped working when the rain moved in.:lol: 41017 in the area where it says weather on the web works too.It doesn't show where the new field and track will be though really. It is to the right of the camera. It pretty much shows where the new parking lot and road will be. But cool all the same.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool! Looks like they stopped working when the rain moved in.:lol: 41017 in the area where it says weather on the web works too.It doesn't show where the new field and track will be though really. It is to the right of the camera. It pretty much shows where the new parking lot and road will be. But cool all the same.

Do the 30 day loop.

Besides, they're better than the pics you posted. :sssh: :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
So is there any new developments? I have yet to see construction going on at Newport Stadium. Is it going to be delayed or are they installing it before football season this year?

Supposed to be in by time the season starts this year but couldnt tell ya when they will start putting it in.

Supposed to be in by time the season starts this year but couldnt tell ya when they will start putting it in.

I was told today that the heavy equipment will start coming in by the end of the week or early next week. The company that got the job has to have it done by August 5 from what i was told. I hope it happens and NEWPORT HIGH SCHOOL will have a great place to play.

I was talking to one of the players on the team today and he said Coach Schlarman told them that they were supposed to start on it today but doesnt look like that happened. So like Jughead said prolly by end of this week or early next week.