Arctic Sea Ice Up 60%

cammando

FWIW:

The Daily Mail Is Wrong: The Earth Keeps Warming - Forbes

First, in 2012, Arctic sea ice reached a extreme record low – so any extent that wasn’t a record-breaker could be spun as an “increase.” Second, when you’re looking at long term trends in climate, you have to look at just that – the trends. Not the year to year noise. So what happens if we look at the long term trend in Arctic sea ice? We find that 2013 is well below the average Arctic Ice coverage for the years between 1981 and 2010, as this chart from the National Snow and Ice Data Center shows:

arctic ice.JPG

The problem with the global warming debate is that I find myself not giving a rip. I know somewhere someone just let go of the tree they are hugging to stand astonished, but I just don't care. As much as try to make it seem important to me, I can't. I think it's because of all the political wrangling and crappy "science".

The problem with the global warming debate is that I find myself not giving a rip. I know somewhere someone just let go of the tree they are hugging to stand astonished, but I just don't care. As much as try to make it seem important to me, I can't. I think it's because of all the political wrangling and crappy "science".

This.