Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches are Racist

cammando

I liked this post because of your honesty. You were awarded a rare like by Clyde, and even though you've always longed for a like from Clyde, you still told the truth knowing Clyde could rescind his Like. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I'm a boy of my word.

Unless I'm dealing with Getslow.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a boy of my word.

Unless I'm dealing with Getslow.

tumblr_mn3wmiPfbI1qhwzdno1_500.gif

You're upset because I see what you're up to. But I won't let you get away with it.

First you went for the meatloaf. Now you've come for the PB&J.

Hope you don't like apple pie, everybody. Randy's got photoshops that speak against all your favorite American classics.

What could be more representative of inclusion and diversity than the caramel brown of peanut butter pressed against the deep, dark hue of grape jelly while nestled against two pieces of white bread? Sounds to me like a sandwich this country and its people can be proud of. Diversity for dinner, America.

PB&J IS the All-American Sandwich...and BTW it is the BEST sandwich ever invented!!!

When I read the article the bigger issue I got was the question of different cultures and how education handles those differences. In NKY it's no big deal. We're fairly homogenous ie white. Portland, OR is a lot different with many cultures represented in the city schools.

So is it out of line to ask if schools can adapt?

When I read the article the bigger issue I got was the question of different cultures and how education handles those differences. In NKY it's no big deal. We're fairly homogenous ie white. Portland, OR is a lot different with many cultures represented in the city schools.

I agree completely with your analysis. Having spent a little time in the Pacific NW, I think it's safe to say that KY and the Pacific NW are somewhat, uh, different. When I was searching for an objective, non-Breitbart version of this story, I ran across a recent article on a Portland eatery that features the world's best PB&J sandwich. Reading the story made me hungry.

The Best PB&J, Ever. Really. | Portland Monthly

I have no problem with trying to adapt, but it's the things you are teaching you have to becareful of. Adapt, yes, go ahead, but to teach that hard work is wrong and PB&J is racist is sending the wrong message.