When I saw FF play last year in the playoff's I mentioned to BW coaching staff they had a huge QB and he could throw the football. CoachBuckett is this kid the starter this year as he was a JR last year. I also thought FF line was returning and what FF needed was a good replacement at running back. I have always thought FF was a decent team and would give BW fits and they have proven they can. I like VOR agree I never felt good until someone text me the final score. JD

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are passing dominant. Does Mayfield play any good pass first teams? I am asking because I don't know..

Warren Central, PT, Madisonville and Graves County are all balanced teams but none are pass first and that has been out biggest weakness

Folks Frankfort hasn't beat anyone special this year. The have issues with Depth. They have some talent. But until the can prove to everyone they can beat the Tigers I sell them being an elite team in Class A.

Now I know they are trying to get to that level. The kids are focused and want to be an elite team, but we won't know for a few more weeks. So until then we need to focus on the Mayfield vs. Beechwood game.

Nice try, but if I think the team is looking past anyone (including District and 1st and 2nd playoff opponents) to get to Mayfield, my butt will be visiting the locker room to re-focus them :) I'm kidding of course because I think the coaches will not allow that to happen. It is clear that this year's team cannot look past anyone.

When I saw FF play last year in the playoff's I mentioned to BW coaching staff they had a huge QB and he could throw the football. CoachBuckett is this kid the starter this year as he was a JR last year. I also thought FF line was returning and what FF needed was a good replacement at running back. I have always thought FF was a decent team and would give BW fits and they have proven they can. I like VOR agree I never felt good until someone text me the final score. JD

He is a Sr this year and starting. He has thrown about 1400 yards this year.

The big receiver is a senior as well and having a great year also. I think he was 4th or 5th on the khsaa stat leaders. He has around 720 yards rec. In 6 games. They also have a 450 yard rec. That is a sophomore.

The big WR was the most impressive player for Frankfort last year. How is he doing this season?

No disrespect for Frankfort. They're very talented and lack depth with has caught up with them in the past with better teams. Beechwood has played most of the year without one.of the best athletes in the state, not Class A, but the state in Nussbaum. Frankfort will challenge both Mayfield and Beechwood but depth and the fact the have not won the "BIG ONE" is a big obstacle.

No disrespect for Frankfort. They're very talented and lack depth with has caught up with them in the past with better teams. Beechwood has played most of the year without one.of the best athletes in the state, not Class A, but the state in Nussbaum. Frankfort will challenge both Mayfield and Beechwood but depth and the fact the have not won the "BIG ONE" is a big obstacle.

I agree 100%