Playing JV and Varsity Football in the same week

CreekFan

On a completely different tangent, I'd think this thread would have to be in the running for the one with the most time in between posts! @KY Outsider must have done some serious digging in the archive to find this one.

@theguru , @Jumper_Dad , @Randy Parker , what say you? Is 7+ years the longest, or do you know of something longer? I just find it interesting that a kid who was a high school sophomore when this thread first started, could be finishing up playing COLLEGE ball by the time the thread was brought back up yesterday.

Sorry for the interruption. Carry on.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a completely different tangent, I'd think this thread would have to be in the running for the one with the most time in between posts! @KY Outsider must have done some serious digging in the archive to find this one.

@theguru , @Jumper_Dad , @Randy Parker , what say you? Is 7+ years the longest, or do you know of something longer? I just find it interesting that a kid who was a high school sophomore when this thread first started, could be finishing up playing COLLEGE ball by the time the thread was brought back up yesterday.

Lazarus thread.

http://bluegrasspreps.com/bgp-break-room/a-great-investing-210407-page12.html

http://bluegrasspreps.com/bgp-break-room/the-cincinnati-chili-175312.html

I'm sure there are a host of others.

Still a long time, though.

I just happened to be at a JV game recently and noticed a few seniors playing for one of the teams and was wondering what the consensus opinion was on the topic and searched and found this old thread.