Campbell County 72 Bourbon County 65

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha. Man, you can’t say “I’m not taking anything away from Campbell Co.” then immediately say their effort was a fluke. That’s like the old “with all due respect...”

Campbell is tough at home. Played Covington Catholic to a close game (yes, they lost) but it’s not like they are a bad team. They’ve been fighting through a ton of illness...come through, play hard, get a big win...and “fluke”. How dismissive. That’s a shame.

Please don't try to convince me that Campbell is in the same zone as CCH.

First of all I wasn't at the game, but I've seen both teams play more than once, and I'm not taking anything away from Campbell County, but this game was a fluke.

Well I was there, of course they are more athletic, start 5 seniors they looked good, Camels had a great game plan and was down a starter due to sickness, I’ve seen the camels play close games against some great teams this year but lose it in the 4th, but this one they didn’t. Don’t take nothing away from them as a team they played better.

Growing real tired of hearing people down effort and accomplishments of young high school athletes. Calling the Camels win a fluke is disgraceful. I don’t even understand why you would even comment if that is what is being said. I also guess those “boys” beat those “men”. I think people need to remember that just because the Camels lost a lot from last years team doesn’t mean they cannot win the 9th. They are the defending champions.

Did the Camels move to the 9th.

If you guys are done disliking and hammering my posts I will say this, I root for Campbell County every year to win the 10th, but this year they will not beat Bourbon or Clark. Enjoy the win this evening.

Please remind me of the title of this thread, I must have forgotten.

Great game for the Camels!! Young and getting stronger and better every day! Gross-18 points and 13 rebounds; Hegyi had 18 points; Beiting 20 points; Reinhardt 9 points. Homegrown boys!!!

...and this is why I will ALWAYS support Campbell County. They build their programs through the youth programs.