Let's see your pets...

Colonels_Wear_Blue

@bugatti @paNDA @PP1 @rockmom @MJAlltheWay24 @The Professor @BIG BLACK JACK @doomer @NEERFAN @nees1212 @True blue (and gold) @DragonFire @Walter @Bandit29 @jvdfc @cammando @PutMeInCoach @00Rocket28 ....seems like I remember all of you folks being pet owners. (This is where I cross my fingers and hope you're not former pet owners.)

Any photos you care to share of your pets?

@DragonFire ....seems like I remember all of you folks being pet owners. (This is where I cross my fingers and hope you're not former pet owners.)

Any photos you care to share of your pets?

Unfortunately yes, I am now a former owner. As far as I know, my bulldog is out there doing fine, but we had to rehome her towards the beginning of last year. Couldn't risk her around my son. But this is a photo from our last day together:

IMG_5191.JPG

Our Dane, who will be 9 this summer. We always had a strict 'no pets on furniture' rule until we had to put down our other dog a couple years ago. Still have the rule for our bed, but he was trying to sneak on the bed yesterday while I was working.

IMG-1438.jpg

60635826419--82F54AE2-9F03-49CA-ADFA-87326E283042.JPG

IMG-1311.jpg

IMG-1330.jpg

Unfortunately yes, I am now a former owner. As far as I know, my bulldog is out there doing fine, but we had to rehome her towards the beginning of last year. Couldn't risk her around my son. But this is a photo from our last day together:

[ATTACH]70229[/ATTACH]

Dang...I hate that for you DF. But that's about the most responsible thing you can possibly do. Had to be tough. He's an awesome looking pup.

Yeah, both of them are English Springer Spaniels. Youngest is about 11 months. Oldest is a little over 5 years.

My brother and sister in law just got a mountain feist/Springer Spaniel mix about a week ago. I have a feeling they're going to have a HIGH ENERGY dog on their hands. :lol2: