HBO: The Scheme

Jumper_Dad

I've not heard good things from folks about this one. Not sure if I'll watch it.

A couple folks have suggested that it doesn't have much new info and to the extent it does, makes the FBI appear a little grasping and somewhat bumbling through this thing. That's not really encouraging.

I've not heard good things from folks about this one. Not sure if I'll watch it.

A couple folks have suggested that it doesn't have much new info and to the extent it does, makes the FBI appear a little grasping and somewhat bumbling through this thing. That's not really encouraging.

I'm not sure that I had heard the audio of Will Wade and Sean Miller talking about making offers to players before.

It is interesting hearing Dawkins side of everything. Louisville gets called out some, but as much as others. Dawkins lawyer is the only one that really takes a shot at the Cards and it's just a quick zinger.

Interesting that supposedly the investigation was to go after coaches and ended up not going after them.

Watched the HBO production today and agree that the phone statements of Wade and Miller are evidence of their guilt. I also believe that the FBI agent(s) took advantage of the situation. All of these guys should be investigated along with any other coaches who are part of this paying families/players scheme.