Analytics

BGPreps-

Thought you would like this. We tried analytics on a whole other level this fall and it really helped us. Paranoia is my best thing.... we kept it a secret for 2019. Lol.

But, this is going to spread like crazy and it is really cool. I did think it helped us with decision making this fall.

Our program was the first AFCA HS football program to use EdjVarsity Analytics. Our sponsors made that happen. We could not pay for something like that with athletic department money.

Hope you enjoy this and if you have any questions, give me a holler!

EdjVarsity A Key Difference-Maker For Kentucky HS Football Program - AFCA Insider

Can you explain more about what information is being put in and how it’s used?

The thing about 4th down calls is interesting. I know some teams don’t punt for a number of reasons. It changes play calling on the offensive side of the ball a lot.

Can you explain more about what information is being put in and how it’s used?

The thing about 4th down calls is interesting. I know some teams don’t punt for a number of reasons. It changes play calling on the offensive side of the ball a lot.

Check out the video:

Coaching Customizations on this link.

EdjFootball Varsity - Video Library | EdjSports

How much does this program cost?

Not sure what the cost is currently.

Follow the link for more info.

Their staff is really good. They are located in Louisville. Really glad I made the trip last spring to check it out. Was very good for our program.

Yeah I saw in the video where it took into account the punter lol. I feel like it would work more as a reminder to a coaching staff in the sense the way the game is truly playing out opposed to how the staff feels it’s playing out. Sometimes you feel like you’re in a better or worse position than you truly are.

• 2 weeks later...

The one problem is while we are in this dead period we can’t spend funds or fund raise. Depending on how long we are in this (if they extend the dead period) the financial strain on programs is going to be interesting.

The one problem is while we are in this dead period we can’t spend funds or fund raise. Depending on how long we are in this (if they extend the dead period) the financial strain on programs is going to be interesting.

I spoke to some of our vendors recently. We are fortunate to work with some wonderful people. Their mindset is when this is over, they are ready to go full out. I like their attitude.