George Rogers Clark 72 Madison Southern 70 (2 OT)

I was very impressed with Lincoln Bush, about 6-6.5 to 6-7 with a very long wing span. Rebounds well and scores in paint and is an excellent interior passer. Jared Wellman is an excellent shooter and the team is athletic, shoots the ball well and could make a run during post season. Also new facilities are first class. I also had the pleasure of working the inaugural football game at the new stadium and the facilities and hospitality were outstanding. GRC and Winchester has a lot to be proud of.

I was very impressed with Lincoln Bush, about 6-6.5 to 6-7 with a very long wing span. Rebounds well and scores in paint and is an excellent interior passer. Jared Wellman is an excellent shooter and the team is athletic, shoots the ball well and could make a run during post season. Also new facilities are first class. I also had the pleasure of working the inaugural football game at the new stadium and the facilities and hospitality were outstanding. GRC and Winchester has a lot to be proud of.

Thanks so much for the kind words and promoting our kids and community. That is what it is all about. :thumb: