BGP QOTD: What's your favorite cafeteria food?

Colonels_Wear_Blue

I had a late morning meeting downtown today, so I swung by the hospital after and got lunch in the hospital cafeteria with Mrs. CWB. I think it might be the first meal I've eaten in a cafeteria since I graduated high school :lol2:

I got salisbury steak...and it actually was pretty darn good. I couldn't tell you the last time I had salisbury steak.

What's your favorite thing to have at the cafeteria? Or what was your favorite school lunch way back when?

School pizza. And for some reason which I could never figure out it was always served with corn. I can't think of anywhere outside of school where pizza and corn would hang out on the same plate. We usually had it every Friday. Husky boys like me had to remember to bring an extra $1 for the second piece of pizza.

tumblr_leo9iyae4x1qb3mmfo1_500.jpg

School pizza. And for some reason which I could never figure out it was always served with corn. I can't think of anywhere outside of school where pizza and corn would hang out on the same plate. We usually had it every Friday. Husky boys like me had to remember to bring an extra $1 for the second piece of pizza.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69817[/ATTACH]

Always with corn. I'm with you. I don't understand either.

Rectangle pizza. Lol, that one reaches all the way back to grade school for me...but it was definitely one of my favorite lunches at Blessed Sacrament Grade School up in Fort Mitchell. Served up by good 'ol Willa Dimuzio.

source.gif

Loved rectangle pizza.

Also, Win Twins.