Highlands 81 Newport Central Catholic 77 (OT)

STPB

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Birds were able to gut one out on the road. Nice effort by both teams. NCC looking like they are still getting their legs under them. Vinson is the real deal, but needs to get short rest here and there. Missed some free throws because of tired legs. Like what I saw out of Kyle Hunter, nothing flashy but gets things done.

Birds were able to gut one out on the road. Nice effort by both teams. NCC looking like they are still getting their legs under them. Vinson is the real deal, but needs to get short rest here and there. Missed some free throws because of tired legs. Like what I saw out of Kyle Hunter, nothing flashy but gets things done.
Agreed stepped up in a big role tonight. An example of somebody playing a role and let the game come to him. Congrats Kyle! Big buckets for my man Oliver Harris tonight! Fun game in the sauna box!!!

Anybody have the Number of Easy Baskets(Bunnies) HHS missed tonight? Free throws were not a Strong point tonight as well. NCC has a nice team.....

Bunnies missed for sure and uncharacteristic free throw shooting for the birds. Vinson on an off night still could be many players career nights. Sam is just that good. Love the leadership!