St. Henry 49 Beechwood 46

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Cru! These are one of those games Beechwood would have loved to have Bieger with them. Bieger took so much pressure off of Draud. The three guard lineup of Draud, Bieger, and Downton would be a tough beat on any given night.

The 9th is really down this year it seems. Its Cov Cath then everyone else, Highlands may actually be #2, but I really don't believe there is a number two hah. I would have had St. Henry there prior to seeing them on video versus NCC and I wasn't impressed. It's an odd year for the 9th region.

Congrats to the Cru! These are one of those games Beechwood would have loved to have Bieger with them. Bieger took so much pressure off of Draud. The three guard lineup of Draud, Bieger, and Downton would be a tough beat on any given night.

How come Bieger left the team?

Only 3 players scored for Beechwood?

The even worse side of that is only 4 players even took more than one shot.

IMO, Draud's poor free throw and three point shooting is because he is carrying too much of the load. A team cannot put that much on one player. It is bad for him and bad for the team. Everyone on the team including Draud, the coaches and the other players on the team need to work harder on getting more players involved on offense.