NEW HOOPS CONTEST!! NOON DEADLINE Pick Six and Try to Beat mcpapa's Six-Pick Week 3

mcpapa

BGPers, here is your chance to prove how much you know about Kentucky high school hoops! Each week I will be selecting six games, and all you have to do is pick the winner of each game. This contest will run throughout the entire season and will feature ONE winner each week, as well as ONE overall winner. The prizes for weekly winners can be found here:

Contest Prizes for the 2019-2020 School Year

And while there is no official prize for accumulating the most points at the end of the season - here's some incentive. Should you be fortunate enough to finish ahead of me, you will have achieved the nearly-impossible and earned my respect and a hearty well-done. What could be better? As a reference point, just imagine how wonderful those few victors on that "Beat Bobby Flay" show must feel on those rare occasions where they defeat the master.

PS - Everyone has beaten me so far. Am I biding my time, stealthily waiting to make my mover? Or do I stink?

All you have to do is pick the winner of each game, assigning your picks a point value of 10-7-5-3-2-1 based on how strongly you feel that that team will win. That's a total of 28 possible points.

Tiebreaker #1 - Which team will score the most points? You don't have to pick the highest scoring team, you just have to pick a team that scores more points than the team(s) picked by the member(s) you are competing against.

Tiebreaker #2 is time. Early bird often acquires the Lumbricus.

You should post your entries in this format:

Tiebreaker

ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY NOON ON FRIDAY to be eligible.

Games this week:

Bethlehem - Letcher Central

Bracken County - Wolfe County

Butler - Christian County

Collins - Tates Creek

Eastern - McCracken County

Mason County - Woodford County

Good luck!