Class 3A Playoffs: #2 Desales vs. #9 Bardstown Predictions/Updates

zebraman

Who Wins?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Bardstown got a little playoff revenge last week, defeating Elizabethtown after Etown beat them in the regular season. Desales continued taking care of business. Desales will certainly be the favorite, but there is a reason they play the game. Who wins?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see a single Colt defender who can cover Calbert, Phillips, or Montgomery. As ColtPride says, question will be whether Clark has the time to get it to them. Tiger lineman have been dissed all year long, we'll just add another game to that list.

I don't see a single Colt defender who can cover Calbert, Phillips, or Montgomery. As ColtPride says, question will be whether Clark has the time to get it to them. Tiger lineman have been dissed all year long, we'll just add another game to that list.

I agree with you if Clark can find enough time to get the ball to the playmakers, then Bardstown will be just fine. DeSales is very good up front, but I have to give the edge to Bardstown with to much overall team speed.

Bardstown 21

Desales 17

Lest all forget. 50yds difference in O. -2 TO ratio. 180 yds "cushion" from zebras. Still a 2 score game till they gifted last TD after a NFL "down by contact" and fumble recovery that wasn't. Domination......Hmmm.

Double Scott @ all times. Keep 7 from turning shoulders N/S and gang tackle the thighs. HUDL tells all

Lest all forget. 50yds difference in O. -2 TO ratio. 180 yds "cushion" from zebras. Still a 2 score game till they gifted last TD after a NFL "down by contact" and fumble recovery that wasn't. Domination......Hmmm.

Double Scott @ all times. Keep 7 from turning shoulders N/S and gang tackle the thighs. HUDL tells all

If it was so easy then why will CAL be watching?

A DeSales fan told me that the sack leader for the entire state plays on the DL for the Colts. True or not? I do know they have some serious individual talent.

That is correct. Demetri Scott. 23 sacks. I've watched almost all of them. Exceptional looking physical player.

A DeSales fan told me that the sack leader for the entire state plays on the DL for the Colts. True or not? I do know they have some serious individual talent.

DeSales has the # 1st, 4th, 5th and 12th ranked sack leaders in 3A. 1st in Rush defense too. But this means nothing if you can't get to the QB this Friday night. Hope the Colts can bring it again.

Desales is a little weak at 1 of their 2 corner spots. That's about as far as it goes for weaknesses on their defense. They had 3 of their 4 defensive lineman selected 1st team all district. Those for really get after it up front. I wouldn't worry about them not being able to cover someone. They get a lot of pressure up front. Desales will beat Bardstown.