5A 3rd Round Pairings

16thBBall Fan

I will take all the home teams—CovCath, FD, Owensboro and South Oldham. Bowling Green and South Oldham will be the most competitive game. Both are led by outstanding defenses and scoring could be hard to come by. Believe South has more offensive firepower and that will be the difference. Standing by my Dragons in this one!!

I will take all the home teams—CovCath, FD, Owensboro and South Oldham. Bowling Green and South Oldham will be the most competitive game. Both are led by outstanding defenses and scoring could be hard to come by. Believe South has more offensive firepower and that will be the difference. Standing by my Dragons in this one!!

I agree this is the most competitive game. I just think BG has had a tougher schedule and more high quality wins. It wouldn’t be a surprise either way though.

Edited by Brown

Where would the FD/CovCath game be played at if they both move on to next round?

I believe the semi-finals, assuming all the home teams win, would have

South Oldham at CovCath

Owensboro at FD.

Don't believe it would change if BG wins--still have to go to CovCath. Definitely will find a way to be at one of those games!