13th Region Baseball Tournament History

I have been conducting research for about a year on the history of the 13th Region Baseball Tournament History, I have compiled a lot of information but still, need some more for this to be complete. In 1976 KHSAA went to 16 baseball regions. Any and all help would be appreciated. From 1976-1985 it was a weird alignment with a lot of now 12th region schools in it and traditional 13th region schools namely the Harlan Co schools in the 14th until 1986 where it was set up like the traditional basketball format from like 1937-2005 and Present.

The following years are complete, I have every team, every district champion and runner up, every score and winner for the following years; 1976, 1978, 1980, 1982, 1983, 1985, 1989, 1990, 1992, 1996, 1998- Present 2019.

STILL NEED INFO FOR THE FOLLOWING.....PLEASE HELP!!!!

1977- Missing two first round scores, McCreary County over Jackson County and Barbourville over Somerset.

1979- Missing three first round scores, McCreary Central vs. Pulaski County, Middlesboro vs. Wayne County, and Clay County vs. someone out of the Somerset/Pulaski Co distirct ( I believe Somerset was district champion but not 100% sure)

Missing semi final scores Laurel County over McCreary Central/Pulaski County,

Middlesboro/Wayne County vs. Clay County/TBA?

Missing championship score Laurel County over who?

1981- Missing first round score Lincoln County over Wayne County

1984- Missing two first round scores McCreary Central vs. Clay County (Need Winner & Score)

First Round Score Somerset over Barbourville

Missing semi final score Somerset over McCreary Central or Barbourville

1986- Missing first round score Middlesboro over Rockcastle County and semi-final score Cumberland over Middlesboro

1987- Missing two first round scores between Middlesboro over Harlan and

Cumberland over Pineville,

Missing both semi final game scores between Middlesboro over Rockcastle County and Cumberland over Jackson County

1988- Missing two district runner-ups from 49th and 51st district. Missing first round score Middlesboro over 49th Runner up, Missing first round score Clay County over 51st Runner up, Missing both Semi final scores Cumberland over Middlesboro, and Harlan over Clay County.

1991- Only missing first round score Cawood over Pineville

1993- Missing first round score Cumberland over Jackson County

1994- Missing first round score Harlan over Clay County and semi final score Harlan over Bell County

1995- Missing first round score Cumberland over Rockcastle County and first round score Harlan over Clay County

1997- Missing first round score Cumberland over Middlesboro

• 2 weeks later...