Bengals at Chiefs 8/10

Contrary to popular belief the Bengals secondary ranked in the top 10 in the NFL last season. Linebackers in comparison ranked near the bottom.

Who cares? All I care about is all I see are wide open receivers or penalties on cornerbacks. Plus, the other team scoring every other possession.

Who cares? All I care about is all I see are wide open receivers or penalties on cornerbacks. Plus, the other team scoring every other possession.

Then you should be glad you dont like other teams secondaries then. Because you would really he unhappy then. If the Bengals secondary was that bad, but yet was a top 10 secondary. Just imagine how many open receivers you would see for the other 22 teams behind them.

Then you should be glad you dont like other teams secondaries then. Because you would really he unhappy then. If the Bengals secondary was that bad, but yet was a top 10 secondary. Just imagine how many open receivers you would see for the other 22 teams behind them.

Without looking up any stats and just sit down and watch a game, now or November, which teams has more receivers running wide open down field? See how that comes out.

Without looking up any stats and just sit down and watch a game, now or November, which teams has more receivers running wide open down field? See how that comes out.

Do you watch every single team in the NFL play like you do the Bengals? I will assume no. Meaning the only way to compare if off stats which are facts. Which the facts are the Bengals secondary was better than 22 other nfl teams last year rather you want to believe that or not.