Luke Maile - injury status

Just saw that Luke Maile was on the injuried list of the Chicago White Sox and wondered what happened and how he is recovering. As one of NKy's all-time best catchers, I had hoped some of the Park Hills followers might be able to enlighten us not in the know. Followed his career at both CovCath and UK and was delighted when I saw he had a 2 HR game for the Sox earlier this year. Had always heard he was a fine young man and this old guy wishes he and his family nothing but the best. Certainly the family athletic footprints are impressively deep from multiple generations.

Just saw that Luke Maile was on the injuried list of the Chicago White Sox and wondered what happened and how he is recovering. As one of NKy's all-time best catchers, I had hoped some of the Park Hills followers might be able to enlighten us not in the know. Followed his career at both CovCath and UK and was delighted when I saw he had a 2 HR game for the Sox earlier this year. Had always heard he was a fine young man and this old guy wishes he and his family nothing but the best. Certainly the family athletic footprints are impressively deep from multiple generations.

Am I missing something? I thought Maile played for the Blue Jays. He's still listed on their roster.

I was wondering the same. I hadn't seen/heard/read anything about the trade.

I also don't see where he had a 2 homer game. He's got two on the year, one on 4/12 against Tampa Bay, the other on 5/20 against Boston.

His baseball reference listing still has him with Toronto.

Luke Maile 2

Just reported what LexHerald had him listed in one of their weekend tables that showed Ky players in majors. Could have read it wrong. Would like to find out for sure. Your table link sure tells the tale. Guess it was my bad. Will still try to find table from LexHerald.