What college or pro team have you seen the most live?

Randy Parker

Louisville. Only missed two or three home football games the last 15 years. Probably half of the home basketball games each year, men and women. Half of the home baseball games each year. Several road trips for football and men's basketball over the years.

The only pro games I've been to:

Steelers at Bengals x3

Steelers at Colts

Reds x2

Texas Rangers

Dallas Stars

Indiana Pacers

NY Islanders

Dodgers

Easily the Philadelphia Phillies. Had season tickets for 4 years (1992-1996), and went to at least a half dozen games every year while growing up and in college. Not to mention I've seen them at least 20 times at Riverfront/Great American, and another dozen or so times in other ballparks.

I also held Eagles season tickets for 5 years, and have seen them play in Cincinnati (2x), Indy (2x), Detroit, Buffalo, Nashville, Atlanta, Chicago, Pittburgh, Baltimore, Washington, and New York (4x) so they are my number 2.

When I first moved out here I used to go to at least a 1/2 dozen Reds games every year, but haven't been to a game in 3 or 4 years. They are likely #3 on my list, although the 76ers and Flyers are probably pretty close.

I've only been to 6 or 7 Bengals games in the 20 years I've been here.

Edited by rjs4470

Cleveland Indians. Pretty much every Sunday (some Saturdays too) they were home from the time I was 5 until I left for college. Probably been to 200 or so games.

We were bleacher bums. Back in those days you could bring food into the bleachers. Mom would make a basket of chicken.

UK football would be second. Had season tickets for about 10 years, plus games here and there. I'd guess around 100 games.

I've been a USF season ticket holder for 15 of the last 16 years, football, basketball (men's and women's), baseball, and soccer (men's and women's). I've seen more baseball than anything, due to the number games in a season, over the other sports. In addition to all of the home games, we try to go to at least one road football game a season. In 2010, Mrs. and I went to every game on the football schedule. I want to do that again, someday.

I had Bucs season tickets one season, but doing college and pro football together was just too much. I've gone to other games through the years. However, I prefer college sports over professional and I enjoyed having Sunday's open to spend with my kids, last season. I didn't miss not seeing the playoffs or the Super Bowl at all.

I've been a Clearwater Thresher's season ticket holder, off and on, for 8 years. Great way to spend a summer evening. The minor leagues know how to treat their fans. I used to get 10 game packs to the Rays, but I've lost interest in the MLB, as a whole, for the most part. I haven't been to the Trop in 4 or 5 years, since my friend Sam passed away. Stuart Sternberg wants us to build him a new stadium. The Montreal Rays sounds good to me. Don't let the door hit you on your backside on the way out of town.

I've managed at least one Lighting game a year for the last several years. I guess I've been to 10 or 15 since 1992. Went to 2 last year. Hoping for more next season. I like hockey more than any other professional sport. RTS and I have this plan to hit every NHL hockey venue before we die. So far, we've only hit Tampa and Columbus. If my house will stop breaking down, I want to do one next season. Maybe Nashville.