What event did you attend that had the loudest crowd pop?

Randy Parker

My answer is the same as yesterday's--that dumb BTS concert. 90% of the people sang every word to every song. It was horrifying.

Number two for me would be The Hardy Boys returning at Wrestlemania 33.

Tayshaun Prince hitting a shot to beat Florida at Rupp is way up there too, but nothing can top Korean Pop. :no:

So what is yours?

Louisville at Clemson again in 2016. That place was deafening, and we were all the way at the top.

The other sporting event that stands out to me is Louisville at UK in 2007. When Stevie Johnson caught that long pass that was the game winning TD, that place absolutely exploded. It was crazy loud.

Metallica in the Yum Center was awesome as well. Everyone knew all the words to every song. Gave you chills.

Louisville vs. No. 1 Syracuse in the final game at Freedom Hall. Jerry Smith to Kyle Kuric for an alley-oop to put the Cardinals decisively in control with 2:30 to play. Nobody had any clue who Kyle Kuric was before that day. We all learned.

I've never heard anything like it.

It helped that they kept honoring former teams and players during every single timeout instead of running ads. Kept the place at a constant roar during the entire second half. When you start from an elevated baseline, those big moments are even more punctuated.

Louisville vs. No. 1 Syracuse in the final game at Freedom Hall. Jerry Smith to Kyle Kuric for an alley-oop to put the Cardinals decisively in control with 2:30 to play. Nobody had any clue who Kyle Kuric was before that day. We all learned.

I've never heard anything like it.

It helped that they kept honoring former teams and players during every single timeout instead of running ads. Kept the place at a constant roar during the entire second half. When you start from an elevated baseline, those big moments are even more punctuated.

Yeah, that's a great one. I still watch that DVD from time to time.

The 2007 #5 WVU at #18 USF college football game in a packed Ray Jay. The place was deafening the entire game, so much so that even Sean McDonough made mention of it during the broadcast. When Ben Moffitt picked off a Pat White pass and returned it for a TD, in the 1st quarter, I thought my head was going to explode.