5A #6 Highlands vs. 6A #7 Simon Kenton

DevilMayCare

Who gets the W?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the W?

Highlands (4-1) is coming off a big win over Lexington Catholic. The Pioneers (5-0) blew out Cooper 46-3. Simon Kenton has beaten the Birds each of the past three years. Last year was a competitive 35-30 game after two straight SK routs. Does Highlands continue its upward trend, or will SK continue its ownership of this series?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Highlands plays like they did vs Lex Cath, I like the Birds. Simon has been taking care of business lately but I don’t think they’ve played anyone of Highlands’ caliber. The big test will be that Simon Kenton O Line vs the Highlands Defensive front. Highlands could come back from behind but not the other way around. It will be similar to Highlands V Lex Cath, first half back and forth, second half Highlands pulls away.

Simon Kenton 20

Highlands 38

I would think Highlands gets the win. SK has played teams that are 6-19 so far and highlands 14-11. SK is not strong in the passing game, and the QB is by far the leading rusher so far. If Highlands contains the run, they probably win rather comfortably. I say 34-17 Highlands.