Xavier Wins 1st Big East Title

MJAlltheWay24

If X loses Saturday @ DePaul, they're co-BEast champs with Villanova.

I get celebrating for the seniors and at home last night, but seems a bit premature to me.

Is there a scenario where they won't be champs?

Is there a scenario where they won't be champs?

Nope. It was a great moment on Senior Night. I have been an X fan for a long time now. This group of seniors (Tre, JP and Sean) have provided me a lot of great memories.

Nope and I get it. I'm just not a fan of celebrating "co-championships". Just a personal preference.

I guess when it's your first, you take what you can get.

I'm not a fan of cutting down nets for anything less than a trip to the Final Four and even then I feel like it should be saved for the NCAA Champions.

What happens to X’s progress when Mack leaves?

With any potential coaching change, it is uncertain. However, I think X will land a high quality coach if Mack decides to leave. Gillen, Prosser, Matta, Miller, Mack, ??

The Musketeers seem to continue on.

With any potential coaching change, it is uncertain. However, I think X will land a high quality coach if Mack decides to leave. Gillen, Prosser, Matta, Miller, Mack, ??

The Musketeers seem to continue on.

I hope it continues. I’ve always enjoyed X as the home town team.

This tweet last night made me chuckle a little:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]65720[/ATTACH]

Funny this account would take an indirect shot at UC, considering the Big East now is no where close to being what it was when UC was in it.

Cuse, Pitt, West Va, UC, Notre Dame, Louisville, UConn, Nova >>>>>>> Current Big East

And this isn't trying to take away from Xavier's accomplishments. They are a legit threat to get to their first final 4 in program history this year. Happy for Q and Ric.

Funny this account would take an indirect shot at UC, considering the Big East now is no where close to being what it was when UC was in it.

Cuse, Pitt, West Va, UC, Notre Dame, Louisville, UConn, Nova >>>>>>> Current Big East

And this isn't trying to take away from Xavier's accomplishments. They are a legit threat to get to their first final 4 in program history this year. Happy for Q and Ric.

It wasn't an indirect shot.