28 members have voted

1. 1. National Championship

• #1 Clemson (14-0)
    • #2 Alabama (13-1)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seen bits and pieces of the Clemson/Oklahoma game, Clemson seemed to struggle early to get going but once they got going they cruised on to a 37-17 victory but Alabama steam rolled Michigan State...

I've kinda went back and forth on this today/tonight. I'm an SEC fan but I think I'm gonna pick the Tigers in this one...

^ I like Clemson QB. Good dual threat QB. Clemson can not come out sluggish like they did against Oklahoma or it will be over in a hurry. I hope it's a good close game...
I certainly agree with that. I was posting in the Clemson / OK. game thread about a complete beat down and forgot until after I had posted that OK. jumped out on top in that one. The beat down started after the fake punt for the 1st down in the 2nd qtr..

I was just reading an article in "bleacher report" on this one that was pitting this game as good vs. evil , :idunno: Saying that Bama was the big bad power vs. the little underdog Clemson with an "Aw Shucks Y'all" kind of coach. I'm not so sure about good vs. evil, both are top programs to me but Bama has had the Dynasty run of 4 of the last 7 title games so if that makes them "evil" o.k. but I promise that I would like to be "evil" like that :lol2:, Anyway, it was all in good fun with the way it read so I just thought I would mention it. BTW ... that ol' "Aw Shucks Coach has won 56 games in the last 5 years and that's pretty impressive ;).

With the way that both Clemson and Bama demolished their opponets last night I am sure that we will see a lot of hard hitting in this one. OK., in the 3rd and 4th qtr.'s just didn't want to get hit any more. MSU held in fairly close in the 1st half but what fraction of a chance they were going to have went down with the int. at the end of the 1st half.

Well, after all of my talking I am still not ready to pick this one yet, it certainly looks like #16 for Alabama but then again .... :D Well, this is the end of this "5:30am haven't been able to sleep at all, meant nothing post.

Edited by Jumper_Dad

Clemson in a shoot out. This will be unusable for a game in which Alabama plays in, but this will be a high scoring game for both teams. Henry will probably rush for close to 200, but I think Watson will make some plays late. There is just something about this Clemson team. I have picked against them all year and they keep proving me wrong.

Clemson in a shoot out. This will be unusable for a game in which Alabama plays in' date=' but this will be a high scoring game for both teams. Henry will probably rush for close to 200, but I think Watson will make some plays late. There is just something about this Clemson team. I have picked against them all year and they keep proving me wrong.[/quote']

I'm sure all Clemson fans are hating you right about now.