Simon Kenton 85 Campbell County 78

Does CC have what it takes to repeat as 10th Region champion at this point of the season? I know they were without Wilson for many games but can they get on a run here before Districts and get back to Rupp?

Congrats to the Pioneers for the solid victorY. Trent Steiner can coach.

Does CC have what it takes to repeat as 10th Region champion at this point of the season? I know they were without Wilson for many games but can they get on a run here before Districts and get back to Rupp?

Congrats to the Pioneers for the solid victorY. Trent Steiner can coach.

Campbell surprised nearly everyone last year with their regional tourney run, and with the nucleus returning were the consensus choice to repeat - here and in most places. They have been wildly inconsistent, but certainly have the talent to repeat.

Campbell surprised nearly everyone last year with their regional tourney run, and with the nucleus returning were the consensus choice to repeat - here and in most places. They have been wildly inconsistent, but certainly have the talent to repeat.

This year, we could have a Regional tournament where all 8 teams have a legit shot to win.

Agreed.

SK has been a little banged up all year. Mullins ankle, Racke and Walker concussion, Hawkins knee and Robinson been battling thru some stuff too. With a limited bench on a nightly basis, they will be inconsistent. If they get all those kids back in the next two weeks, they could go on a run.

Congratulations to the Neers.... Turnovers and fouls killed the Camels. The Camels them self shot well from the charity stripe, 86.6% 13 for 15 I believe, but it seemed like Simon Kenton scored twice that amount. Before someone reads more into this that I mean. I'm not complaining about the fouls. The Camels put them on the foul line, and they put up a lot up points from the foul line. Anyone have that stat for the Neers.

I think a lot of folks underestimated the value of Corey Holbrook.