4. Blake Smith, Clay County

5. Chad Marsee, Knox Central

6. Isaiah Collier, Jackson County

7. Skylar Griffith, Williamsburg

8. Trey Farmer, Clay County

9. Tyler Miller, Harlan County

10.Andrew Taylor, Corbin

Agree or Disagree ?

I disagree with the player rankings, Smith from Clay should be 1 or 2 . And there is no way Broughton should be that high. The kid can't score against length and real in ur face defense. Also think Marsee should be higher as well. Everything else looks about right

• 4 weeks later...
Collier enrolled at north laurel today. North is loaded.

Three or four questions come to mind:

Will he be eligible?

Will there be enough shots to keep everyone happy?

Do you think this will cause anyone from North to transfer?

Any foreign exchange students who play basketball?

Hearing jan till he plays. Idk though. No, not enough shots. Yes I think somebody will transfer but I think the bigger problem will be the two kids this hurts the most are more baseball and golf oriented. I can see those two saying heck with it. They are already not real happy before this. I dont like this transfer for north, not for a one year player. Possibly half a year. It is not worth the trouble to me. Maybe it will work out.

This doesn't surprise me at all. I also agree there is no way there is enough shots for that group of kids. And if u are gonna lose a couple players due to a 3 month player I think it's crazy. But who knows it may work out and get them rupp. With the chemistry issue with broughton and Asher already just don't see how this helps at all.

Edited by PurplePride92
Rule 4

This doesn't surprise me at all. I know for a fact that he was shopped to Clay County and they wouldn't put his dad on the bench so he went else where. I also agree there is no way there is enough shots for that group of kids. And if u are gonna lose a couple players due to a 3 month player I think it's crazy. But who knows it may work out and get them rupp. With the chemistry issue with broughton and Asher already just don't see how this helps at all. Kid had been to more schools than coach Cal recruiting

Is this kid a freshman?