Scott H.S. Senior with Downs Syndrome Shines on Senior Night

I have loved seeing him around the past few years! Congratulations to Brody!

I've already expressed my thoughts in person to coach Carr regarding how he has taught a great lesson to his team and to the community. Great story!

I have loved seeing him around the past few years! Congratulations to Brody!

I've already expressed my thoughts in person to coach Carr regarding how he has taught a great lesson to his team and to the community. Great story!

I really like Brad and think he is a good guy. Tough and a little over the top at times, but at his core a really good guy.

I graduated in 2009, and he was around then helping out with our team, during the summer camps, and even summer work outs. When I saw this made me smile. I haven't posted on this website in 4 or 5 years, until I saw this. Want to send a huge congrats to my man for hitting the basket, and a hats off to Highlands for being a class act and letting a beautiful moment in sports occurr. Congrats to the SHS eagles on their win as well.

Good stuff. Thanks for posting.

I was fortunate enough to talk to Brody after a Scott football game this year thanks to Sam Elsbernd. Great kid who just absolutely loves sports and being around the team.

Agree with the poster who said Coach Carr is teaching life lessons.