Who wins the 2012 Toyota Classic

The 2012 Toyota Classic starts this Wednesday Jan 18th and runs thru Saturday Jan 22nd. This year's field is as tough as usual. WHO WINS??

ON Wed:

Dixie Heights, one of the favorites in the 9th region take on the Rebuilding Lafayette Generals out of the 11th Region

Western High, Last year's Toyota Classic Runner-up take on Woodford Co , who will be playing with Jay Johnson

On Thurs:

Scott Co, top 5 team in the state this season will take on Covington Catholic, who has a new coach and is suprising everyone in the 9th Region

Christian Co , last year's KHSAA Sweet 16 State Champion will take on New Rochelle out of New York.

on Friday:

Semi's

On Saturday; all teams play with the Finals at 9:00pm

All Winner's Bracket games will be on ihigh at toyotaclassic.com .

You can check out live Internet Stats on the website toyotaclassic.com as well

Edited by Fatdad

How healthy is Johnson? Is he full strength because he looked pretty frail at the AIT last month.

I saw him in December at Mercer County and he had a limp but was still dunking during warmups. He scored 18 in his first game back last Friday so my guess is that he is healthy enough. I think someone spoke on how he looked in the Woodford/Franklin County game thread but I am not certain of that.