Ryan Fucci, Tates Creek (1) 6-3 Sr. 16.0 4.8

Deondre McWhorter, Moore 6-8 Sr. 15.3 9.5

Jordan Percell, Campbellsville 6-6 Sr. 20.0 9.5

Kameron Woods, Eastern 6-9 Sr. 8.2 8.7

Taylor Martin, Lexington Catholic (1) 6-5 Sr. 18.0 7.6

Corey Rogers, Clark Co. 6-4 Sr. 15.5 7.3

Jordan Shanklin, Warren Central 5-11 Sr. 16.3 x-3.8

Hobo McCoy, Pike Central 5-10 Sr. 31.5 3.4

Coach of the Year: Wayne Breeden (Tates Creek)

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2011/04/17/1710377/all-state-boys-announced.html#ixzz1JnI6qjhI

Why is Kameron Woods even on the second team if he is averaging 8.2 points and 8.7 rebounds?

Woods played on a team where he was the 3rd option to score. If he played on 99% of the teams in this state he would be their #1 scoring option. He is a lot better than his stats show.

If Taylor Martin isnt a first team All State then they should do away with the honor.I think this shows once again the negativity tword Catholic by the Hearld Leader. If this was voted on by the coaches then it shows why the quality of BBall in the state is where its is. If they are no better at recognizing talent than this then god help high school basketball.

If Taylor Martin isnt a first team All State then they should do away with the honor.I think this shows once again the negativity tword Catholic by the Hearld Leader. If this was voted on by the coaches then it shows why the quality of BBall in the state is where its is. If they are no better at recognizing talent than this then god help high school basketball.
Martin is a nice player, but making the first team is a little tougher in a year with this kind of talent in the state.

Good luck with that premise of the Herald-Leader's "negativity" toward Lexington Catholic ...

I agree with Westsider. Martin is where he should be as a second team all stater based on what I saw this year, IMO. He is a heck of player but I think there are 10 guys who are better than him but not 20. It is still an amazing accomplishment to be named to the All State team whether he is first or second team.

Well let me clear this up real quick. Your wrong! how is that? and furthermore you wouldnt know a basketball player from a base fiddle.Your going on hype. There are 4 kids that made made that team that are not in the same area code as Taylor Martin. I saw 5 of them play several times this year.Taylor Martin is one of the best if not the best high school player Catholic has put out in 20 yrs. Dont start with the names I know they are comming. I said High school basketball player. You saw what happened in the state when he didnt have a great game. This kid can do it all and makes players around him better. You guys are enamoured by the dunk shot and a guys skill set and all that other Tom Leach venacular.He controlled games and was the most dominating player on the floor 99% of the time. Go to his stat line against the high calibur competion and you will understand.Look at what he did in the 4th quarter against top notch competition. If im not mistaken he led Catholic in PPG,rebounding,assist,steals, freethrow %.Furthermore he took a beating all year. This was all done with him creating everything because he had nobody to get him the ball or wouldnt get him the ball.