Pike ejected from 7v7 Action

It might be old news Name but one of the ideas here at BGP is to give individual topics their own thread. When you bury something in another thread many members/guests never see it.

Pike is an amazing talent but it is going to take special handlers to manage Pike.

CF, to address your question, Pike is one of those guys with a lot of edge.

Guest Birdflu

\\

Kids got spunk, I'll say that.

Pike ejected from 7v7 Action

Is this a "one-timer" or is this a recurring issue with this 5-star recruit from Dixie?

Just curious.

-CardinalsFan

This type of thing has happened before. If Mr. Pike wants to keep detractors from firing at him, he needs to quit giving them ammunition.

According to Pike's facebook it was not that big of a deal and his facebook is crazy with tons of people trying to get him to go to there school its pretty crazy I feel bad for the kid people pulling him every witch way.

how can people feel bad for the kid? He is a great talent with a very short fuse. Look at the HHS playoff game he was tossed from. Not the first time nor the last!!!

Are you sure about this? I thought he was just taken out at the end of the game by the coaches.

It might be old news Name but one of the ideas here at BGP is to give individual topics their own thread. When you bury something in another thread many members/guests never see it.

Pike is an amazing talent but it is going to take special handlers to manage Pike.

CF, to address your question, Pike is one of those guys with a lot of edge.

Ru, as much as I would like to think actions like this are the cockiness of youth, no matter if he has an edge or not, if he doesn't curb this "passion" he displays at times, he will be another very talented kid to get kicked out of a major NCAA program only to finish up playing ball at some small college in the middle of nowhere.

Are you sure about this? I thought he was just taken out at the end of the game by the coaches.

During the regular season game at Dixie, I recall he was taken out.

As for the playoff game, he and one of the linemen were ejected for an altercation.

Yes he was tossed from the playoff game but if you listen to hos handlers they tell you it was a miss understanding that he only received one person foul and the other one was on a lineman. HAHAHA like people really think any ref is going to give HHS a break? He has a huge problem and like 75 said if he can not get it fixed he will be parking cars for Rubby like some other kids with great potential.