Prayer requests I lost my job....

HT721

I would appreciate some prayers right now, me and my boss are parting ways on a good note but parting ways none the less. I'm not sure how I'm going to make it on my own with my student loan payments and our mortgage we just committed to, so your prayers would be much appreciated as I try and get my feet steady.

You'll land back on your feet but my prayers are with you nonetheless. :thumb:

What line of work were you in?

I've been an attorney for 6 months last week. I know some things, but I don't feel like it's nearly enough to make it alone just yet, not to mention I have no savings to start an office.

But I appreciate the support it's just been a scary day for me and my wife, we are just trying to lean on God and make it right now.

I've been an attorney for 6 months last week. I know some things, but I don't feel like it's nearly enough to make it alone just yet, not to mention I have no savings to start an office.

But I appreciate the support it's just been a scary day for me and my wife, we are just trying to lean on God and make it right now.

Well do what lawyers do best and sue somebody. I hope you find a job I am sure Eric Deters would hire you to help is office out.

HT, I don't know how much helped I'd be but you can always hit me up on facebook if you need anything. I think that good things come to good people, so I have no doubt that your situaiton will improve quickly brother. Just keep the faith man :thumb:

You have an incredible opportunity right now. Read "How to Start and Build Your Law Practice" and go it alone. Do all the GALs and warning orders you can, probates, divorces, etc. Anything you haven't done...get on Westlaw and get a new case and then call that Circuit Clerk and ask for a copy of the file which equals AUTOMATIC FORMS from A-Z and makes you look like a genius. Get your forms organized. FORMS, FORMS, FORMS. Six months is all you need and you have already done that. I started cold and asked questions for 6 months. You are ready and just don't know it. Like an eagle sitting on a nest. Time to fly. Best of luck to you.