Finally....Friday Night Lights season 5!

oldrambler

I'm probably going to buy the DVD this afternoon to complete my collection. It came out Tuesday.

I saw it at Wal-Mart last night and almost pulled the trigger. I think I'm going to wait until I get paid next week. That will give me all five seasons as well!

I saw it at Wal-Mart last night and almost pulled the trigger. I think I'm going to wait until I get paid next week. That will give me all five seasons as well!

Picked it up on lunch! Now to conveniently get sick and go home. :lol:

I would love to have all 5 seasons of that show. As of now I haven't bought any of them.

• 4 weeks later...
I just finished watching the whole series. I'm really going to miss this show. I take so much away from it. Sad to see it end. Such a good one that I don't think enough people have seen!

I couldn't agree more. It feels like people are always hesitant to start watching, but once they do it seems like they always love it.

I couldn't agree more. It feels like people are always hesitant to start watching, but once they do it seems like they always love it.

Yeah, I'm not sure what the reason is...I guess people just think it might be too cliche. But to me, it is far from a cliche football show/movie. So many different dynamics from the different marriages/divorces, the relationships, teen pregnancies, drugs, alcohol, championships.

It has it all. An absolute perfect show. I love Coach Taylor and Tammie's marriage.

Yeah, I'm not sure what the reason is...I guess people just think it might be too cliche. But to me, it is far from a cliche football show/movie. So many different dynamics from the different marriages/divorces, the relationships, teen pregnancies, drugs, alcohol, championships.

It has it all. An absolute perfect show. I love Coach Taylor and Tammie's marriage.

90210 with a football plot. So many good characters and I think my favorite is Buddy Garrity. How did a man like that produce a woman like Lila?

90210 with a football plot. So many good characters and I think my favorite is Buddy Garrity. How did a man like that produce a woman like Lila?

I wondered that from Season 1 haha! Especially even more after season how Buddy Jr. turned out. Kid looks dead on him.

I wondered that from Season 1 haha! Especially even more after season how Buddy Jr. turned out. Kid looks dead on him.

Had to help him land an acting job on the show, on the other foot I wouldn't wish to look like Buddy.

• 2 months later...

Just watched the series finale. Outstanding ending to an almost-perfect show.

Not sure if I can pick a fave character because it was filled with so many.

It's one of the few shows I'm going to miss watching.

Clear eyes, full heart......we'll have to work on that. Classic!