Boo Williams/Nike EYBL

gametime

Hitting the road for Hampton, VA in the morning. Always a great event, and if I get any tidbits to pass along over the weekend I will put them here. Some top players expected to be there.

Kyle Anderson

Brandon Ashley

DeJuan Coleman

Archie Goodwin

Rasheed Sulaimon

LJ Rose

Justin Anderson

Hitting the road for Hampton, VA in the morning. Always a great event, and if I get any tidbits to pass along over the weekend I will put them here. Some top players expected to be there.

Kyle Anderson

Brandon Ashley

DeJuan Coleman

Archie Goodwin

Rasheed Sulaimon

LJ Rose

Justin Anderson

If you happen to be at VA Beach sometime, get a slice of Carrot Cake and a sandwich at "The Jewish Mother" for me. Haven't been there in about 4 years but loved it every time I go. :thumb:

Kyle Anderson

Brandon Ashley

DeJuan Coleman

Archie Goodwin

Rasheed Sulaimon

LJ Rose

Justin Anderson

Does UK have a good shot at 5 of those 7?

Does UK have a good shot at 5 of those 7?

Coleman and Rose are the most obvious at this point. I know Anderson gets a ton of hype, and I have liked his game for 2 years now, but I do have concerns about him at a power program. He's a glue guy to the core, and the hype of his ranking might be a bit much from the get go...

Coleman and Rose are the most obvious at this point. I know Anderson gets a ton of hype, and I have liked his game for 2 years now, but I do have concerns about him at a power program. He's a glue guy to the core, and the hype of his ranking might be a bit much from the get go...

Wherever he lands, what position will Anderson play in college? I've heard & read he's a PG? At 6'7"?

Thanks for the info. Be safe!

Wherever he lands, what position will Anderson play in college? I've heard & read he's a PG? At 6'7"?

Thanks for the info. Be safe!

If he wants to play PG it will not be at a power major from what I have seen so far. Really skilled point forward that will have trouble defending early in his career as he lacks the lateral quickness out top off the ball screen. He's just so skilled you have to take notice...

Going to Maryland. The kid cracked me up over in Hamburg! Actually I was talking to one of the Maryland coaches today.