Who stays, who goes?

thebigfella23

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither of them are NBA ready at this point. The only reason they would go is because of this year being a down year for NBA draft. I do think Cal has some situating to do considering he could really only lose 1 player automatically (harrelson). If everyone stays this would be the roster: Knight, Teague, Lamb, Miller, Liggins, Jones, Davis, Wiltjer, Gilchrist, Poole, Polson, Vargas, Hood. Obviously some of these guys would be seeing major bench minutes. What a conundrum to have, how do I make room for All-Americans on my roster? I agree that some will transfer but I do hope that Miller, Liggins and Jones atleast return. Knight can go considering we have plenty of guards. We shall see in a few short months...

Knight and Jones are gone. Not because they are ready but because of this weak draft class.

I don't blame them, you gotta cash in while your stock is high.

Sure would be nice to have Knight back for one more year.

Knight will stay to finish his degree. Plain and simple; grades are obviously important to the kid. Jones will go. Lamb stays to refine his game and maybe play a more expanded role. Liggins stays because Cal tells him to.

Side note:I agree with the poster who said Vargas played some good minutes at the end of the year, but that's not what this thread is about. :D

Knight will stay to finish his degree. Plain and simple; grades are obviously important to the kid. Jones will go. Lamb stays to refine his game and maybe play a more expanded role. Liggins stays because Cal tells him to.

Side note:I agree with the poster who said Vargas played some good minutes at the end of the year, but that's not what this thread is about. :D

Just because grades are important to him, does not mean he is staying. I hope like heck that he stays but he could get his degree in the summer or something. If it were as simple as that then he would answer with that when asked about the NBA.