• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In last night's pressure situation:

1-7 shooting (1 3-pt shot)

1-2 free throws

0 rebounds

Yup. Definitely NBA quality....

It's not Liggins offense that will earn him his paycheck in the future.

Defensive Players are not drafted unless they are 7 feet 2. Defensive stoppers are guys picked up via free agency, or guys will to do that job to prolong thier stay in the league, or hone thier skills overseas. If Liggins goes, he is undrafted, maybe makes a D league team. Probably an over seas guy at best, IMO. He needs to come back in order to have a shot in the league.

Terrible players coming in? I'm obviously misunderstanding what you are saying here. :confused:

Yes typing on the iPad does that to me. Terrible draft. Great incoming players.

Liggins isn't leaving and neither is Cal. Both know who's coming in to play next season and both have one thing in common...zero national championship rings. Their chances are as great as ever next season to make a run, especially if Knight comes back. Both of them want a championship ring before going anywhere.

He would be taking a huge gamble. Not saying he can't find a niche in the league as a defender but a bit more seasoning on the offensive end could really pay off for him. If he improves as much this off-season as he did last, he could be scary good. Plus I'd hate to see a Sr leader leave with another talented but young team arriving.