Harrison Barnes

UKMustangFan

Has he come out and said he was coming back next year? I was looking at a mock draft and it had Barnes (along with Zeller, Henson, & Marshall) all in the 2012 mock. I know Sullinger from OSU has said he's staying, but haven't heard anything from Barnes (or Henson for that matter).

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't heard anything nor can I find anything but a UNC fan friend of mine swears Barnes is coming back.

I just find it weird that they would take him off, when other guys like Tristan Thompson of Texas, who has said he's coming back, is still listed in this year's draft.

I thought I read that Barnes said if they don't win it all this year, he was coming back next year for another year?

If he comes back, along with Henson, Zeller, and Marshall, I don't see how they aren't preseason favorites next year. Especially considering they'd get Bullock back from injury and also have Hairston and McAdoo coming in. That team would be loaded.

Barnes, Henson, Zeller, Marshall, Strickland, Bullock, Hairston, McAdoo, McDonald....a lot of depth with talent.

I thought I read that Barnes said if they don't win it all this year, he was coming back next year for another year?

If he comes back, along with Henson, Zeller, and Marshall, I don't see how they aren't preseason favorites next year. Especially considering they'd get Bullock back from injury and also have Hairston and McAdoo coming in. That team would be loaded.

Barnes, Henson, Zeller, Marshall, Strickland, Bullock, Hairston, McAdoo, McDonald....a lot of depth with talent.

You mean kinda like UK would be with Miller, Liggins, Lamb, Knight, Jones, Teague, Gilchrist, Davis, & Wiltjer? :D

Jones I agree but I'm not sold on Knight.

Knight has been tearing it up. His stock is as high as it's going to get and he'll be a top 5 pick... He won't want to leave but the money will be too much to turn down.

Knight has been tearing it up. His stock is as high as it's going to get and he'll be a top 5 pick... He won't want to leave but the money will be too much to turn down.

I don't think he will be in the top 5 but he should be in the lottery.