Harrison County 6 Pendleton County 1

Jordan Martin started the game for Harrison County, but only pitched two innings. Joe Mains started for Pendleton County, but only pitched one inning, after control problems in the first. Harrison County threw 4 pitchers in this game. Their defense looked a little sloppy in this game. I believe they committed five errors.

Good showing for Pendleton County; they're a much improved team.

Harrison had some errors, but they also had people playing positons where they don't normally play. After Martin pitched he went to left field where he has never played, Xavier Carter played center after a collison where he normally does not play. IMO give this team 3 weeks and they will be solid.

Jordan Martin started the game for Harrison County, but only pitched two innings. Joe Mains started for Pendleton County, but only pitched one inning, after control problems in the first. Harrison County threw 4 pitchers in this game. Their defense looked a little sloppy in this game. I believe they committed five errors.

Good showing for Pendleton County; they're a much improved team.

I know that Pendleton's starting SS has yet to play, so that could help them in the long run too. Glad to see that they are a much improved team.

Harrison had some errors, but they also had people playing positons where they don't normally play. After Martin pitched he went to left field where he has never played, Xavier Carter played center after a collison where he normally does not play. IMO give this team 3 weeks and they will be solid.

What is the status on the kid that left for Harrison County after the collision? I heard they took him to the hospital.