Who's coming back for UK next year?

jbwill2

I know they're still playing, but with only a max of two games remaining I am starting to think about what UK's team will look like next year. Who will likely be back for UK next year? Is Harrellson the only senior? Any chance of either Liggins or Miller going pro this year? What will happen with Knight, Jones and Lamb? Will any of the bench guys look to transfer?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All of them will be back because of the NBA lockout.

That actually might cause more to go than probably should. Once the league agrees to new terms, rookies will earn less. Might as well get in while the gettin's good. Not to mention how weak of a draft class it is this year.

Just imagine this roster:

Miller

Liggins

Knight

Lamb

Jones

Gilchrist

Davis

Teague

Wiltjer

Beckham

Lacey

Hood?

Poole?

Polson?

The depth on that roster would be tremendous with very little dropoff. Could be scary.

Vargas isn't going anywhere, and if Lamb comes back, they'll be looking to add an extra big (Anderson maybe), not Lacey.

How would everyone get enough minutes if Knight, Lamb and Jones stayed? :lol:

With Knight, Liggins, Lamb, Miller, Jones, Davis, Gilhcrist, Teague, Wiltjer...who'd start?

That would be a wonderful problem.

Can't even imagine what practices would be like every day. Are you kidding me?

How would everyone get enough minutes if Knight, Lamb and Jones stayed? :lol:

With Knight, Liggins, Lamb, Miller, Jones, Davis, Gilhcrist, Teague, Wiltjer...who'd start?

That would be a wonderful problem.

If UK doesn't get a true 4 then my guess is Gilchrist will step into the lineup. If they do get a 4 who can play right away then I'd see Gilchrist coming off of the bench behind Miller.