Clyde

UK vs UConn: Who Wins?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. UK vs UConn: Who Wins?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd go with Liggins on Lamb personally. UConn has lost several times with Kemba getting his but the others providing little support. Lamb has been the key over the last 3 weeks and I'm not sure UConn can win if you take him away...

What about making Kemba work on defense too? Who will he guard GT if you had to guess? Would they let him get run to death off screens by Knight?

Napier will be on Knight when he is in the game. He is by far their best on ball defender. I'd say Kemba guards Lamb...

I'd go with Liggins on Lamb personally. UConn has lost several times with Kemba getting his but the others providing little support. Lamb has been the key over the last 3 weeks and I'm not sure UConn can win if you take him away...

I missed this post and I agree 100%.

I was going to say the same exact thing. Cal will debate this over the next few days: Liggins on Walker and try to shut him down or Liggins on Lamb and let Walker get his. I am with you GT and think Cal will start by putting Liggins on Lamb. He may have to switch to the other option during the game if it doesn't work.

My prediction: UK 68 Uconn 65

So what happens if the 7th place team in the Big East beats the 2nd best team in the SEC? Could be tough pill for many UK fans to swallow. I'm sure the Big East fans won't say a word though. :lol::lol::lol: