Doron Lamb to return for sophomore season

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope so. He's my favorite guy on the team, though Knight-time is quickly moving close to him. If him and Knight return, UK will be so sick next year it won't even be fair if the incoming class is as good as advertised. UK might have to play really uptempo, pressing all over the court next year to give everybody enough run if guys come back. We'll really need Liggins and Miller next year no matter what though, you gotta have some upper classmen out there. They will always be the heart and soul of most teams. Any way we could somehow find another year for Harrellson?

What does UK's scholarship situation look like for next year if they all decided to return?

How many ships can you have? 13?

Should be fine as is if all return, with no room for anymore. Unless Polson isn't a scholarship guy next year. Then they could add one more I believe.

What does UK's scholarship situation look like for next year if they all decided to return?

Would still be ok. They only have 10 guys on the roster as of now, with Harrellson gone and Polson being a walk-on. Puts them at 8 scholarship players before anyone gets to campus.

How many ships can you have? 13?

Should be fine as is if all return, with no room for anymore. Unless Polson isn't a scholarship guy next year. Then they could add one more I believe.

They are going to have to add another interior guy, IMO.