Unwelcome: The Muslims Next Door

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Islam in America is going to be a problem in the coming years, and it's sad because the problems are start and end with the extremist. I am worried that more Muslims are extremist than we realize, I hope I am wrong on that, but it is a fear I have.

I didn't see this thread before I started one, but as I said it is Ignorance in America!

This will be a good, yet disturbing show and will be aired on CNN this Sunday at 8 PM. "Unwelcome, The Muslims Next Door:" Just on the previews you can see a lot of ignorance as well as just plain hate.

That is why we have freedom of expression, where in our Constitution does it say we have to like who lives by us. I am sure the Muslims will spin it and take them to court for hate crimes. So lets just let them have all of America.

Maybe if most Muslims would stand up and condemn the actions of their idiot Muslims who blow stuff up, then maybe more would be receptive.

Maybe if they would dress and not cover their bodies and speak English people wouldn't be scared of them and suspicious and not think a bomb is being hidden somewhere.

That is why we have freedom of expression, where in our Constitution does it say we have to like who lives by us. I am sure the Muslims will spin it and take them to court for hate crimes. So lets just let them have all of America.

Maybe if most Muslims would stand up and condemn the actions of their idiot Muslims who blow stuff up, then maybe more would be receptive.

Maybe if they would dress and not cover their bodies and speak English people wouldn't be scared of them and suspicious and not think a bomb is being hidden somewhere.

And right on cue, and what I said in my title on this issue!

And right on cue, and what I said in my title on this issue!
One problem.. Of the thousands of Muslims entering the U.S. on a regular basis you can bet more than several ARE terrorist.. This point has been proven more than once.. And most were someones "neighbor".. Does not make one ignorant to be wary of new neighbors until you get to know them....

One problem.. Of the thousands of Muslims entering the U.S. on a regular basis you can bet more than several ARE terrorist.. This point has been proven more than once.. And most were someones "neighbor".. Does not make one ignorant to be wary of new neighbors until you get to know them....

And Mcvey was someones neighbor too, so let's all make sure people like him can't a build their churches or move next door!

Look at his posts, it's PURE HATE! First he mentions how it's great that we have freedom of expression, but turns around and slams some of them with his comments about covering their faces and speak English? So much for freedom of expression as well as religion! I'm sorry what is the language one is required to speak here? English? Or perhaps something like Cherokee or Apache? So people are not allowed to speak any other language, ok thanks for the memo!

And "just let them have all of America?" I'm sure people could replace that with the Jews, Blacks or any other group! Again, it's PURE HATE and they try and hide it, and YES, it's ignorance!

Also, this post was not about your response, it was about his original post, which goes along with most of the other posts in other threads.

Wow. Just wow. That may be the most intolerant and hateful thing I've ever seen written on these boards.