Lexington Catholic run rules Trinity

Attended Lex Cath game last night with Trinity. Both teams played well, no errors by either team. In the end lex caths talent overwhelmed Trinity. Catholic excels in every area. Very well coached. Really nice field also.

Edited by rockmom

Any info about the game?

Lex Cath won 11-1 in 6, Arthur and Carroll threw For Lex Cath.

Catholic stranded 6 men on base in innings 1-3 without scoring, then scored 11 in 4-6. Not many mistakes for either team, Trinity had a few hits but could never string them together. Trinity defense looked good they had 3 double plays in the first 4 innings.

I am surprised that #3 and #8 play this early, its a 10 run rule, and I can't find any mention of this game in the media anywhere.

Lex Cath plays # 9 Central Hardin Sat, # 11 Lex Christian Tues. the 29th, then #2 St X on Thur the 31st.

Lex Cath won 11-1 in 6, Arthur and Carroll threw For Lex Cath.

Catholic stranded 6 men on base in innings 1-3 without scoring, then scored 11 in 4-6. Not many mistakes for either team, Trinity had a few hits but could never string them together. Trinity defense looked good they had 3 double plays in the first 4 innings.

Thanks for the info. I couldn't find anything in the Louisville paper.

Arthur has had nice offers by several schools - UK and Georgetown - not sure if he has made a choice

Arthur threw very well in the fall. He is tall and should gain strength. Carroll is also very good. A tall right hander.

Attended Lex Cath game last night with Trinity. Both teams played well, no errors by either team. In the end lex caths talent overwhelmed Trinity. Catholic excels in every area. Very well coached. Really nice field also.

Lexington Catholic has 3 quality pitchers in Arthur, Carroll, and Martin. They have a catcher with experience in receiving the ball from high level pitchers. They play solid, good defense. They make plays in the field. Hurt has speed on the bases and has really improved getting his lead from the base and his jump. Their hitters have faced quality pitching. Even getting out of their district is tough and the “one game and you’re out” of playoff baseball is hard, but Lexington Catholic to me is the team to beat in the state.