Eastern 65 George Rogers Clark 50

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very disappointed in Clark Co.!!! Thought they would have at least competed in this one....they were never in the game!! Stenzel and Zollo were non factors, they had better pick it up if they want to play at the next level!!

Eastern is a bad matchup for Clark County, which really has too much size and not enough athleticism in the open floor to play with the Eagles. If Clark were in any other part of the bracket, they would likely be in the semifinals.

Eastern is a bad matchup for Clark County, which really has too much size and not enough athleticism in the open floor to play with the Eagles. If Clark were in any other part of the bracket, they would likely be in the semifinals.

Agree. Eastern proved why they are #1 in the state and ranked #19th nationally.

Really sad to say goodby to this group of seniors. They will always hold a special place in my heart. Guys, I have really enjoyed the journey this year, what a ride. I said at the beginning of the season, I was honored to be a fan of such a special group of young men. Best of luck to all of you in the coming future. You know I will support you at the next level.

Very disappointed in Clark Co.!!! Thought they would have at least competed in this one....they were never in the game!! Stenzel and Zollo were non factors, they had better pick it up if they want to play at the next level!!
Extremely poor showing by CC for their fans and the 10th region from start to finish, poor shot selection,extremely poor point guard play and decision making. Was relly hoping the Cards would come out of this side of the bracket. Thought Stenzel and Zollo were much better players their soph and junior seasons,this season belonged to Rogers. Where was Daniels today? Just dissapointed:irked:

Eastern surpassed everything I thought they would be today. Fast, Agile, and shooters from anywhere on the court. Congratulations to them on the W today.

It's unfortunate that things didn't turn out well today for Clark and that thier game wasn't as top-notch as it could have been. I am still proud of the season that they had, and the 10th Region Championship that they brought back to Winchester. For all of the great times that I had watching you seniors play, I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart. I wish you nothing but success in the future as you move forward. No matter how it turned out, this county is proud of you.

Extremely poor showing by CC for their fans and the 10th region from start to finish, poor shot selection,extremely poor point guard play and decision making. Was relly hoping the Cards would come out of this side of the bracket. Thought Stenzel and Zollo were much better players their soph and junior seasons,this season belonged to Rogers. Where was Daniels today? Just dissapointed:irked:

I don't know if anyone else in the tournament will get within 15 of Eastern! Thanks for playing your hearts out GRC we still love you guys win or lose! It is easy to sit back and criticize this game but these kids poured their heart and soul into this season and they deserve at least a little compassion and respect!

Eastern surpassed everything I thought they would be today. Fast, Agile, and shooters from anywhere on the court. Congratulations to them on the W today.

It's unfortunate that things didn't turn out well today for Clark and that thier game wasn't as top-notch as it could have been. I am still proud of the season that they had, and the 10th Region Championship that they brought back to Winchester. For all of the great times that I had watching you seniors play, I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart. I wish you nothing but success in the future as you move forward. No matter how it turned out, this county is proud of you.

Love these kids, like you and the rest of Clark Co very proud of them, what an amazing season.

I don't know if anyone else in the tournament will get within 15 of Eastern! Thanks for playing your hearts out GRC we still love you guys win or lose! It is easy to sit back and criticize this game but these kids poured their heart and soul into this season and they deserve at least a little compassion and respect!

Agree 100%. Why anyone would get on here and bash a team that went 30-6 and played one of the most brutal schedules in the state is beyond me. They beat Lexington Catholic by 8, Warren Central by 16, Christian Co twice 24 and 14. Not the way we wanted our season to end, but still a amazing season.

Like you win or loose always very proud to be a GRC fan!!!!!!!!!!