Congrats to Coach Tyndall/Morehead State

Wildcat Dad

If Tyndall is ever going to move up to another job you'd think this would be the year. If he stays after this year, he may be in for the long haul.

I agree. I like Tyndall, but as I have said, his coaching leaves a lot to be desired. He hit it big with Faried and needs to cash his chips while he can.

Anybody know where to get a OVC tourney champ or NCAA tourney shirt?

MSU bookstore should definitely have them. They may have a few different kinds. If I were still taking classes on campus I would check for you. If you don't find anything out over the next day or so send me a PM and I'll see if I can get the info for you.

Bracketology has Morehead as a 14 seed right now playing Florida. That might actually be a good draw for Morehead.

Seems unusual for the committee to have a rematch in the first round. Florida beat MSU early in the season.

BTW, if anybody has any doubts about Faried's ability to play with the big boys, ask Billy Donovan.

Florida 61 Morehead State 55

Kenneth Faried: 20 points, 18 rebounds 2 blocks, 2 assist, 2 steals

against

Macklin and Tyus combined: 11 points and 11 rebounds, 2 blocks, 1 assist, no steals.

I agree. I like Tyndall, but as I have said, his coaching leaves a lot to be desired. He hit it big with Faried and needs to cash his chips while he can.

I have to disagree with this comment. Tyndall is an excellent coach. he took over a 4-23 team and managed to literally win games at the D1 level with NAIA talent.