Newport Central Catholic 50 Notre Dame 47

Can someone explain to me how NDA can sponsor a school dance, (note it wasn't a prom or such, just a dance) the same night as their team is playing in the Semi-Finals of the Ninth Region? My guess is the dance which I was told started about 15 minutes later that the game started, was packed with NDA students while maybe 25 girls cheered on their classmates!

Can someone explain to me how NDA can sponsor a school dance, (note it wasn't a prom or such, just a dance) the same night as their team is playing in the Semi-Finals of the Ninth Region? My guess is the dance which I was told started about 15 minutes later that the game started, was packed with NDA students while maybe 25 girls cheered on their classmates!

A couple of us in the stands were asking the same thing.

Thelen did not foul out.

Pandas, gotta learn how to play the 3rd quarter. Good Luck Next Season!

Congratulations to the Lady Breds, & good luck Sunday.

To the plus 50 at least NCC fan, that was taunting the child in the PANDA costume, you sir are like "School on Saturday", No Class!

Pandas have a very bright future. This is a great season to build on.

As for NCC, good luck and I will see you all on Sunday!

I agree with paNDA. Next season could be special for NDA! Although it probably will not be as much fun without the Hill's and Gerrein's. Good luck at UK and UC ladies!! And, as always, Great Pictures paNDA!!!! I will see you on Sunday!